The strategic goal of the University is trained highly qualified specialists to meet the needs of the national economy, the labor market and harmoniously developed individuals, aimed at making their own contribution to the development of the Ukrainian economy, statehood, civil society, through the development of creative and leadership skills, critical thinking, formation of professional skills.
The aim of the strategy is ensuring the sustainable growth of DonNUET’s competitiveness, increasing the level of integration into the European Higher Education Area and the European Research Area.
- formation of an educational research center, where DonNUET must have the central role
- entering the top 50 universities in Ukraine
- creating of e-University
- ensuring the professional growth and self-development of the University staff
- forming a corporate culture of leadership
The aims and purposes must be achieved on the basis of:
- internationalization of education and research processes
- improvement of the University management system
- constant improvement of the quality of educational activity
- development of human resources (employees, applicants for higher education)
- organization of all spheres of activity of the University on the basis of using modern ICT
- development of educational, scientific, cultural, sports infrastructures and public activity
- financial independence