Main research areas are:
- scientific substantiation of innovative management methods and tools
- creation of strategies to ensure the enterprises economic development
- development of anti-crisis management programs of complex socio-economic systems
- development of measures to ensure the enterprises economic interests for the sustainable development of regions and the state
- regulation of economic security of enterprises
- research and classification of threats to the effective enterprises functioning
- development of preventive measures to prevent the impact of internal and external threats to the economic development of complex socio-economic systems.
Taxpayer-funded researches realization:
0118U100276 “Anti-crisis management as a factor in ensuring the economic development of the region” (2018-2019)
0118U100488 “Strategic change management at the enterprise in an unstable environment” (2019-2020).
Work on PhD within the framework of the laboratory:
Natalia Ivanova “Forecasting the economic security of the national economy: a regional aspect” – Doctoral thesis on a specialty 08.00.03 – economy and management of a national economy. – Alfred Nobel University. – Dnipro, 2018.
Natalia Pryimak “Management of strategic changes in the enterprise” – specialty 08.00.04 – economics and management of enterprises (by type of economic activity), 2020