The library is a structural subdivision of DonNUET intended for information and library and bibliographic services for scientific, pedagogical, pedagogical, scientific employees and students of the University.
Address: Tramvaina, 16, office 301
+ 38 (050) 235 - 41 – 70
Librarian І category is Maryna Machulska
The main tasks and functions of the library:
- provision of the necessary information support for the learning process
- assistance in obtaining professional worldview and social qualities
- creation of conditions and opportunities for provision of scientific, technical activities of the University staff by providing access to the necessary information resources
- formation and preservation of the library fund and provision of free access for a wide range of users
- creation of electronic databases, organization and maintenance of reference and bibliographic apparatus using both traditional and newest information technologies
- transformation of the library into a dynamic modern center for teaching, informing and leisure, a center of spirituality, knowledge, culture, a cozy place where everyone will find the necessary material for obtaining knowledge
- dissemination of knowledge and information
- coordination and cooperation of the library with the structural units of the University, public organizations, cooperation and interaction with libraries of other systems and departments, educational charitable foundations, institutions.